Last modified: June 26, 2019
- What Personal Information does Karenna Reidy collect and how is it processed?
- What do we collect? Karenna Reidy collects your full name, address & email address, phone number and emergency contact number.
- Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails through [email protected] We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional.
- Third Parties. Karenna Reidy may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Sites. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Karenna Reidy works with on the Sites are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
Stripe - https://stripe.com/au/privacy
- How will Karenna Reidy use your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Sites. Specifically:
Your credit card information will not be kept by Karenna Reidy but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 3(c) above;
Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Sites. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 3(c) above.
If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails;
We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate a fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law;
We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us is improving the Sites.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Karenna Reidy’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact on the Site. Karenna Reidy will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Karenna Reidy.
- We Play by The Rules. The Sites and Karenna Reidy abide by all relevant Australian laws in all aspects of our operations. As such, we abide by all the rules of The Privacy Act (1988) If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with this legislation, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
- Do Not Track Signals. Karenna Reidy currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
- Analytics. The Sites keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Sites and how long they stay there; and
- IP information for website and server security
- You might be wondering what a cookie is. Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Sites to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Sites’ servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Karenna Reidy will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Karenna Reidy is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 3(c) above. By purchasing services offered by Karenna Reidy, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ Privacy Policies.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Karenna Reidy is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on email servers have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 3(c) above. Please refer to the third parties’ Terms and Use and Privacy Policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Karenna Reidy makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
- The Internet Can Be Unreliable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Karenna Reidy over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside Karenna Reidy’s control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Karenna Reidy tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Karenna Reidy at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Karenna Reidy’s Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at [email protected] And we will do our best to help you.